Find your local branch or district

Your first point of contact for advice and support from the union should be your National Education Union workplace representative. If you don't know who that is, contact your branch or district.


Contact your branch in relation to issues at work, and contact your district in relation to all other matters. Your query may also be addressed in our advice section. If not, you can message Adviceline.


The workplace search is not currently operational. If you know your Branch or District, they are listed alphabetically below.

Back to top