If you believe you have been discriminated against at work, contact the NEU Adviceline without delay.
Discrimination claims must be presented to a tribunal within:
- General rule (3 months less 1 day of act or omission complained of).
- Summary dismissal (3 months from date employment terminated).
- Dismissal with notice (3 months from date when notice expired).
- Constructive dismissal (3 months from date of resignation, or from date when notice expired).
- Failed promotion (3 months from employer’s decision).
- Continuing act of discrimination (3 months from last act in the series).
- Failure to make reasonable adjustments (3 months from decision to do nothing, or from the expiry of a period within which the employer might reasonably have been expected to do something).