We give you more for your membership by providing you and your family with a wide range of money-saving benefits and services through the member benefits programme.
We have negotiated offers, discounts and rewards on great products from recognised brands. From finance, health, home and IT to lifestyle, legal issues and travel, the National Education Union member benefits programme includes special rates on motor and home insurance, mortgages and independent financial advice.
We also offer:
- Our new membership magazine, Educate, for all our members.
- National, local and industry specific newsletters and newsletters for our reps.
- A fantastic range of national and local CPD courses for all our members from managing behaviour to gender identity training and guidance.
- Specialist training for reps and officers.
- Access to events such as the Annual NEU Conference, Young Teachers Conference.
- Discounts to partner events such as the Bryanston Education Summit.
- A reduced rate for our qualifying NEU members to join the Musicians’ Union. Visit their site to find out more.
We are currently finalising details of membership benefits and will update this page soon. Thank you for your patience.