To be eligible applicants must be:
- new entrants to the University of Wolverhampton enrolling on a part-time course
- enrolling on an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course leading to a qualification (e.g. not a stand-alone CPD module)
- full union members applying as individual learners on the course start date
- paying their tuition fees themselves (i.e. not employer-sponsored, on a course provided by the University to a specific organisation or in receipt of funding via Student Finance England)
- not studying for an equivalent or lower qualification (ELQ)
- able to provide a letter, signed by their Union Learn Representative (ULR) or Full-time Officer to verify union membership within 21 days of this enrolment*
- Students in receipt of the unionlearn discount will not be eligible for any other discount or bursary from the university. The 10% discount will be applied to each year of the course and for a maximum of three years.
How it works
- The discount takes the form of a 10% discount on the course fee for the year.
- *The letter must be received (either by your Student Centre or uploaded via e-vision) within 21 days of the start of the course.
Find out more about the courses available at the University of Wolverhampton.
Depending on your personal circumstances you may be entitled to financial assistance from the government that may be more financially beneficial than receiving this discount. Please visit their website for further information on part-time study. NEU cannot provide any personalised financial advice in relation to course tuition fees.