Reps Advanced is a three-day course which builds on the skills, knowledge and understanding gained during the Reps Foundation course.
The course will further develop your confidence and effectiveness and give you opportunity to reflect on the landscape of your own workplace.
It covers areas such as:
- Gaining enhanced skills in representation.
- Building an effective case.
- Identifying and responding to a range of different management styles and practices.
- Dealing with change in the workplace, including recognition and redundancy.
- Consulting meaningfully with members.
- Developing leadership skills.
For further advice on eligibility for this course, on negotiating release from work, or for assistance with access and expenses, please contact your regional office.