This one day course will take an in-depth look at advising and representing support staff members working in the maintained sector and in academies.
The course will help you to:
- identify the issues faced by support staff
- understand the framework that covers support staff terms and conditions and pay
- feel more confident about representing support staff
- The Green Book
- Hours and Workload
- HLTAs and Cover Supervisors
- Support Staff and the NEU
The course will be a mixture of small group activities and PowerPoint presentations with an opportunity to share experience/s and look at case studies and scenarios.