This course will help you develop the skills and confidence to represent members in a range of situations by focusing on representation in a disciplinary and a bullying/harassment grievance case.
This course will help you develop the skills and confidence to represent members in a range of situations.
- Develop your case management skills;
- Consider the right to be accompanied;
- Give you confidence when interviewing members;
- Develop your advocacy skills;
- Familiarise you with employment policies and procedures;
- Prepare you for a hearing and taking a case to the appeal stage; and
- Encourage you to deal with workplace issues collectively.
During the course we will focus on disciplinary, grievance, attendance management and capability/induction casework.
Once you have completed the first three days of training you can go on to attend two further one day training courses on Bargaining for Equality and Redundancy/Restructure/TUPE.