This two-day course will help you develop the skills and confidence to represent members in a range of situations by focusing on representation in a disciplinary and a bullying/harassment grievance case.
The course will:
- Develop your case management skills;
- Consider the right to be accompanied;
- Give you confidence when interviewing members;
- Develop your advocacy skills;
- Familiarise you with employment policies and procedures;
- Demonstrate how to manage a hearing and take a case to the appeal stage; and
- Encourage you to deal with workplace issues collectively.
Once you have completed this two-day module you can go on to complete a further three separate days of training on attendance management and capability, bargaining for equality, and redundancy/restructure/TUPE.