This course is for elected NEU health and safety representatives at workplace level and runs over five days.
The aims of this course are to:
- Give you a clear understanding of the basic framework of health and safety law.
- Provide you with strategies for organising around the most commonly raised areas of health and safety in schools.
- Enable you to approach health and safety issues collectively.
- Make sure you know how you can get help from your union in representing your members when you need it.
- Equip you with the skills and knowledge to discharge your role effectively.
Part 1 takes place February 3rd to 4th 2020
Part 2 takes place September 14th to 15th 2020
If you have not yet done Part 1, please contact the region: email@example.com or 01302 342 448 before booking.