The course is split into two parts allowing participants to reflect on their learning and put into practice some of the strategies developed during the course. Participants are certified as Accredited Representatives for Grievance and Disciplinary Hearings.
Issues covered include:
- Managing cases effectively.
- Collective and individual representation.
- Principles of casework.
- Grievances procedures and disciplinary hearings.
- Capability and induction issues.
- Sickness and ill health.
- Settlement agreements; and.
- TUPE and Redundancy negotiations.
This course is now full, to be placed on a waiting list please email.