Focusing on the specific needs of supply teachers, this non-residential two-day seminar will enable you to review, exchange, update, and learn new strategies.
The seminar also emphasises the critical importance of establishing rapport and relationships with classes and among other areas covered you will look at:
- the skills of assertiveness
- psychology and neurobiology- informing understanding and intervention
- behaviour management strategies
- sources of support and information
- developing your own personal "supply toolkit"
- sharing resources and ideas