This course will equip you with up to date information on a variety of pensions schemes.
They include presentations from a series of pensions experts on:
- how to understand pensions, taxation and financial planning in retirement.
- teacher, local government and state pension information.
- financial planning including budgeting and taxation.
- practical advice on a range of financial services.
- learning to cope with change and lifestyle issues in retirement.
It will help you:
- provide information, advice and guidance on the lifestyle issues that occur in retirement.
- develop financial planning knowledge.