This course helps you understand bullying and explores strategies for preventing it.
By the end of the course, you'll:
- be able to identify different types of bullying.
- understand the impact of bullying on children's mental health.
- identify risk factors that make children vulnerable to bullying.
- be ready to use a range of interventions to support an anti-bullying culture.
- understand how bullying and mental health interrelate and contribute to each other.
- be able to draw on a range of bullying case studies that cover racism, hate crime and homophobia.
Who is this course for?
- Support staff.
- School leaders.