By the end of the course you’ll be fully equipped with the training, resources, and classroom-ready Latin you need to integrate the depth and diversity of Classics into today’s busy curriculum.
Find out how to weave their enthusiasm for all things Greek and Roman into your teaching as an engaging support tool for the delivery of the National Curriculum. Discover how you can use Classics at Key Stage 2 to:
- Improve literacy for students of all abilities including grammar, spelling, storytelling, and writing.
- Enhance study of the Greek and Romans as part of Key Stage 2 History curriculum .
- Explore key concepts in maths and science.
- Promote cross curricular approaches to the teaching of PHSE, citizenship and ethics and the arts .
- Introduce Latin at Key Stage 2 as part of the Modern Foreign Languages requirement, either as a subject in its own right or to reinforce the teaching of French and Spanish.
By the end of the course you'll be fully equipped with the training, resources, and classroom-ready Latin you need to integrate the depth and diversity of Classics into today's busy curriculum.