This residential course is designed for all newly qualified teachers and early career teachers who want to work with others to build effective classroom management skills and to improve behaviour for learning.
Who should apply:
Please read this before making an application.
By the end of the course, we aim to support you to:
- better understand pedagogy and relationships.
- identify further behaviour/classroom organisation strategies that work.
- explore communication, power and the language of choice.
- extend your knowledge and understanding of different types of behaviour.
- prepare lessons which move pupils on in their learning.
- address attainment inequalities.
- prepare a small project/profile focusing on a group of learners of your choice.
This is a three day course, with the third part taking place on 22 June 2019