- A summary of the childcare disqualification arrangements operating from 31 August 2018.
- This advice explains the circumstances in which schools may disclose capability information to prospective employers.
- The legal definitions of fixed-term or temporary contracts and what steps members should take if they believe that they have been treated less favourably or denied a permanent contract in breach of the fixed-term contract regulations.
- This guidance is intended to clarify the circumstances in which existing and prospective employers are entitled to make enquiries about a worker’s health and dispel some of the myths which may give rise to discriminatory practice.
- Support staff guidance on job descriptions – their accuracy, and how to go about changing them, and job evaluation – what is it, and how to get your job re-evaluated to take account of changes (normally an increase) in responsibilities?