If you're an NEU rep, a toolkit addressed to you has been sent to your school. We've also sent toolkits out to every school in England without a rep where there are NEU members.
Use the materials to raise awareness about our campaign. Everyone in your school will have felt the effect of the cuts and we want as many as possible to support the campaign. There are plenty of ways to get involved:
- Use the poster in your staff room.
- Talk to other reps in your school – this is a multi-union campaign so bring non-NEU reps into the conversation.
- Talk to your members and colleagues about how the cuts have affected their work. Others will have great ideas and be willing to help.
- Get non-members involved. This issue affects all staff and the campaign membership form will help them join in and join up.
- Talk to your head/SLT team. Many head teachers are actively campaigning against school cuts.
- Use the pledge cards and stickers to get colleagues involved – encourage them to display their pledges.
What's in the toolkit?
Here's a preview of what's inside, and links to download the documents. If you haven't received your printed toolkit, use the form to let us know and we'll send one out.
If you're a NEU rep, you should have received a toolkit addressed to you. We've also sent them out to staffrooms where there's no rep, but there are NEU members. If you haven't received one, please let us know using this form.