With a choice of nine workshops, London Wide is a day of relevant, reflective, practical, accessible and enjoyable professional development. London Wide welcomes members from all educations phases, sectors and job type.
- Attachment Play in the Classroom
- What is ADHD?
- Picture books for all
- Sexism – it’s just everywhere!
- Truly Effective Teaching
- Specific Learning Disability (a revised look at Dyslexia)
- The Realities of Gangs and County Lines
- Moving away from tokenism - Embedding LGBT+ education in our schools
All members are welcome to attend any workshop unless otherwise stated.
We asked members what they found most helpful at the last London Wide in November 2018:
“High quality professional speakers. I don't have access to lectures like that in my life any other way.”
“The workshops were both amazingly informative.”
“…related contents that can be implemented in my job. Enjoyable and informative contents.”
London Wide has had a fabulous response and we are currently operating a waiting list for places. Please continue to register as normal. Plans do change, and members cancel their place for good reasons, and places will become available.