Research has shown that the two most important success factors for a school or a college are the effectiveness of its teaching and how it is led. Good teaching inevitably leads to student success but this cannot happen without good leadership.
The course will look at:
- How to put student experience, development and progression at the heart of teaching in your school or college
- how to create a create a strong vision and climate of outstanding teaching
- how to build and manage successful teams including developing colleagues and ensuring high standards and expectations for all
- what excellent teacher self- assessment looks like
- what success looks like – the key factors.