This course will look at how inclusive leadership for SEND is distributed across a school.
Delivered by trainers from NASEN (the National Association for Special Educational Needs), you will explore:
- SEND legislation, policy and practice;
- Inclusive leadership principles and considerations
- The range of responsibilities for SEND in school
- Your role in school self-evaluation and school improvement for SEND
- Available SEN support
Who is this course for?
- middle leaders (including Heads of Department, subject co-ordinators)